Our ethos guides our company’s practices for every trip we craft.
1) Unique Accommodations: Our highly vetted properties are the foundation of your comfort. Each property we offer must meet our strict luxury and wellness standards while positively supporting the local community.
2) Locally Sourced Organic Food: Local ingredients and recipes tell stories that transcend time and geography. Food connects us to the past and gives us balance in the present. We’ll dine mostly on locally sourced food plant-based (fruits and vegetables) as our food philosophy renews our commitment to sustainability while nourishing your body.
3) Stress-Free Travel: From the moment you book your travel Sumanah, we handle all of the details (accommodations, food, physical activity, cultural events, and wellness experiences), so you can focus on fun and self-care during your travels.
4) Expert-Led Practices and Ceremonies: We believe in putting your self-care and wellbeing at the forefront of your journey. Therefore, you’ll have full access to expert wellness practitioners and educators, which will help you to relax and rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul well-being while eliminating stress.
5) Time for You: We encourage you to always listen to your body. Our motto is STOP (Stop, think, observe, and pay attention). Time for your self-care is essential to your wellbeing. That’s why we always include unscheduled free time for your self-care, rest, and reflection.
6) Commitment to Sustainability: We’re wholly committed to sustainable business practices that go beyond our internal business. We seek out eco-friendly, sustainable properties, and work in partnership with our on-the-ground teams to reduce the use of paper and plastics on every Sumanah journey.
7). Sacred Ceremonies & Paying it Forward: At Sumanah, we believe in sharing with the local communities. From attending and participating in local ceremonies to paying it forward where we’re needed, it’s our way of thanking the locals for showing us love and embracing us.